Copywriting | Content Creation | Content Strategist
Decades of corporate experience as a marketer for a variety of B2C brands has well-equipped me as a seasoned writer-for-hire who knows all the best coffee shops with free WIFI. I offer my writing services to businesses who need to make words work better for their bottom line.
Whether it’s keeping your blog updated to drive SEO and engagement, writing product descriptions that convert, creating click-worthy emails for your customer list, or digestible copy that resonate with website visitors, I can help you reach your KPIs.
I’ve written for homeowners, women, men, parents, gardeners, teachers, and more! I’ve researched a variety of industries, including Home Décor, Gardening, Apparel, Real Estate, Home Building, Financial Service, and more.
I want to solve your marketing problems with effective copy, engaging content and a solid content strategy. It’s about presenting your brand in the right voice and in a creative and purposeful way that engages with your current and prospective customers while achieving your specific goals.
- Blogs – research, writing, photography, SEO
- Email Copy and Subject Lines
- Product Descriptions
- Web Content
- Ad hoc projects
My Secret Sauce:
- SEO geek – corporate experience in Digital Marketing
- Art of Storytelling – ten years of creating content for a variety of blogs
- Eye on conversion – experience writing product descriptions that sell
- Email content whisperer – and lover of great subject lines
- Educated in the classic sense, B.S. in Marketing and an M.B.A.
- Real world corporate experience – I know how it works on the inside
Whether you are a small business needing a boost or a larger company needing to expand your current capabilities to meet key deadlines, let’s talk. Contact me here!